So, even though I've moved all my original work/characters over to my other account
I decided since I was tagged on this account I would post this here. If you are interested in who this character I'm talking about here is you can find pictures of him here lauralawrence.deviantart.com/g…
who requested 8 facts about Makio
My first thought when getting this was "How do I pick only eight!?" I could tell you every fact about this boy's life from birth to death (ok, not to death cause I don't like to pick out deaths for characters, but you get my point). Out of my hundreds of characters I only have three I consider 'my babies', Makio is one of them. I feel like a proud parent when talking about him, so while I'll try to keep these short and hopefully interesting, I make no promises.
Also this is kind of more like 8 facts about Makio and
Motoya, just cause you can't talk about Mak without his twin.
List 8 facts about your characterSelect
2 Characters from people you know.List the names of the people that are tagged.
-----------------------1. Makio's full name is Makio James Header. He is named after his two Grandfathers Fujibayashi Makio and James Heder. Makio usually goes by his first name, but hates people mispronouncing it ("It's Makio, Mah-key-oh! Three syllables, it's not that hard!"). Since he also hates nicknames he will go by James if a person just can't say his first name right. Most of the American side of his family call him James even though they can pronounce 'Makio'.
2. Makio is the younger twin (Motoya beating him by five minutes), and more like his mother in personality; he's quick to get aggressive when he deems the fight worth it and is very vocal about his opinions, but more like his father in interests. Where as Motoya is more even tempered and interested in resolving things though words like their father, but more artsy and creative like their mother.
3. Makio excels in science, specifically biology. This was something he subconsciously hid when he was younger by deliberately getting poor grades. Biology was their father's field and Makio had some lingering resentment issues towards Samuel due to him having had serious workaholic problems when the twins were younger. Makio didn't even really realize he had those issues until he reflected back on his actions when he later started using his scientific knowledge to understand Project Chronology and his new physiology.
4. When the twins first moved to Virginia they weren't use to larger schools (having grown up and gone to a small school on Kauai). Due to their size and simple Island ways they were seen as easy prey by some of the older kids; the twins quickly put those kids in their place as they were not the type to be intimidated...and they had taken Karate classes.
The twins became known as a 'bully bulliers' at their Jr. High school. Makio would intentionally seek out and pick fights with bullies. Motoya, despite his pacifistic ways, would always back his brother up. By the time they made it to High School people didn't bother trying to mess with them, or anyone else when they were around.
5. Makio is not a fan of animals. He was allergic to fur until he went though Project Chronology, and even though those allergies no longer effect them having grown up avoiding most animals he just has no interest in getting invested in them now.
That being said, having a loyal dog probably would due him a lot of good. Ah well, c'est la vie.
6. Makio filters his emotions towards hardships through anger (this boy has some issues even before CH). He's be more likely to get angry and shout over something tragic then he would cry. Before CH he was more balanced with this, post CH he tends to hold it all in until he explodes once in a while.
The explosions are terrifying. 7. Makio can kind of play the piano. When the twins were young Motoya took interest in guitar and he and some of their friends wanted to start a 'band' (i.e. fight over what their band should be called without actually making any music).
The twin's mother, Mai, thought this was a wonderful idea, and wanted both boys to try some sort of instrument. They each got to pick what they wanted, Motoya of course picked the guitar (and he's actually really good at it), and Mak decided on the piano. He's not gifted, but he can still remember some of the songs he learned. The twins rarely play together anymore, but when they do it's something special for both of them.
8. Makio has Epistaxiophobia, and after CH, Iatrophobia.
That was fun! Sorry for being long winded. I do hope you guys enjoyed it though!
/ - Zephaniah