|The points donated here are to be used to keep |
a super group.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Seven years as a member, little longer as a lurker.
2. What does your username mean?
“Cafcow” is my family’s nickname for a large soda. Comes from mishearing the name “caf-pow” on NCIS. I’ve also used it to stand as “Caffeine cow”
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Christian, storyteller, artist
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
Some transformers fanart that I no longer have on here.
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
Original art, though fan art can be a lot of fun.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
8. What was your first favorite?
Dunno, probably Transformers fan art.
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
Fan art of my favorite characters.
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
I don’t have just one favorite. Anyone I watch I love.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
KAssi2007 my first real friend and pen-pal on DA.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Each and every Deviant I have interacted with has impacted my life. Few might not have been in a good way, but most everyone I have met, or spoken to here have been lovely. I appreciate each and every one of you. Yes, I’m talking about you.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencil, paper, a scanner, and a tablet with SAI.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
In all honesty the best part of DA has been meeting people here. I think I unfortunately might come off as stand-offish at times, but I really do love interacting and meeting new people here. I know I haven’t posted art lately, but I check DA every day. If any of you ever want to drop me a note I’m always open to new friends, or to just say "Hi".
|I don't take requests.|